Financial Aid for Foreign Students

University doesnt have any provision for scholarships to International Students. However the Government of India grants some scholarships under various schemes and students are advised to contact the nearest Indian Embassy for necessary information about them. They may also peruse the UNESCO Handbook for Study Abroad that lists some scholarships and the addresses to which applications should be mailed.
They can also apply to the Director Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ISD Section) I.P Estate New Delhi 110 002 INDIA for possible award of scholarship.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.